Based on clause 1 of § 11 of the Statutes of Tallinn University of Technology (hereinafter referred to as “the university”), the Strategic Plan of Tallinn University of Technology 2021–2025 adopted based on resolution No 1 of 19.02.2021 of the Council of the university (hereinafter referred to as “the Strategic Plan”), the key performance indicators of the Strategic Plan of Tallinn University of Technology 2021–2025 approved by resolution No 2 of 19.03.202 of the Council of the university and order No 99 of 12.10.2020 of the Rector of the university,
- I approve the implementation plan of the university’s Strategic Plan 2021–2025 (hereinafter referred to as “the implementation plan”) (Annex 1).
- The execution of the implementation plan shall be organised by the project managers listed in Annex 1 and regular evaluation and adjustment of the implementation plan shall be coordinated by the steering committee responsible for preparation and implementation of the university’s Strategic Plan, the development of the quality system and preparation for institutional accreditation.
- The Rector shall review the achievement of the goals set out in the implementation plan and the Strategic Plan once a year. As part of the review, the area directors and deans shall provide an overview of their areas with regard to execution of the implementation plan and future plans and the action or implementation plans shall be adjusted, if necessary. The review shall be organised by the Rectorate Strategy Office.
- I approve the process of management of changes and areas for improvement (Annex 2).
- The Directive shall enter into force upon signature.