1. Internship is coordinated by the teaching staff (internship coordinators). A separate internship coordinator may be assigned for each main speciality of a study programme. A proposal for the appointment of (an) internship coordinator(s) is made by the programme director, who must coordinate it beforehand with the head of the department where the internship coordinator works.
2. Internship takes place in accordance with the general internship guidelines of the School of Information Technologies. If necessary, separate specifying guidelines may be established for each study programme and each speciality of a study programme.
3. The evaluation form of the supervisor at the host organisation of the School of Information Technologies is used to ask for an assessment from the supervisor at the host organisation. The internship coordinator in cooperation with the programme director has the right to complement the form according to the requirements of the study programme.
4. The programme director decides upon the necessity and the form of an internship defence within the study programme. An internship defence is organised by the internship coordinator.
5. The forms, guidelines, deadlines, names of internship coordinators and other relevant information related to internship shall be made available to students on the website of the School of Information Technologies.